• A display touchscreen featuring an on-board camera that provides a clear view of the action going on within the chamber—ideal for training operators and for displaying work in real-time to customers and clients. Easily connect the camera to a larger monitor when needed for demonstrations to larger groups of interested observers, such as in a classroom or at a jewelry repair event such as at a show or in your retail store. When you change settings, the display screen switches to show your settings, then reverts to camera mode automatically.
• Protective leather strip curtains now cover a single, full-semi-circle opening that accommodates larger workpieces more easily.
• Legs are set on casters, making it easier and safer to move the machine or adjust its position when necessary.
• With maximum output energy of 200w, the OPTIC jewelry welder delivers the power and control you need to complete every task, day in and day out.
• A spot diameter of 0.1–3.0mm allows for extra-fine detail work such as on or near filigree and around set stones.
• Pulse duration is 0.5–25mS for extra versatility in weld depth—ideal for repairs and model-making.
• High-efficiency optics enable a higher-duty cycle output from fewer joules.
• High optic refractive index concentrates more energy on the target piece.
• Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
• Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
• The stabilized light path stays true, needing no adjustment.
• The OPTIC jewelry welder ensures tight, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
• Designed to set the standard for low operating costs.
• Back-lighted graphic display allows you to easily monitor and adjust all working parameters.
• Users can set up programmable memory files for consistent results under a variety of conditions.
Advanced Ergonomics: The advanced ergonomics built into the OPTIC jewelry welder machine laser welder minimize physical stress to the operator and maximize the effective use of floor space. The OPTIC jewelry welder Machine Dimension (L*W*H)1050*580*1200mm
• Repair heirlooms, stone-set jewelry, timepieces, and fragile or intricate components—even eyeglasses.
• Repair metal defects, such as porosity, in cast pieces.
• Reduce the need for torches and soldering—especially for production runs.
• Create seamless welds—even multiple welds—without creating off-color solder joints.
• Ensure a safe, toxic-free work environment.
• Repair surface porosity with laser wire.
• Weld seams and joints.
• Assemble pre-finished components more quickly.
• Repair your most delicate pieces without removing the stones.
The OPTIC jewelry welder system includes the OPTIC jewelry welder laser welder with standard stereo-microscope (optional zoom available) and the complete start-up kit
Model or style no. : OPT-JW200
Power: AC220±5％; 50HZ
Dimensions : 1050 * 580 * 1200mm
Country of origin: China